Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Addington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Addington. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Addington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Addington homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Addington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Addington. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Addington Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Addington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Addington? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Addington
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Addington and communities nearby: