Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Altus. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Altus. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Altus & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Altus homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Altus?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Altus. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Altus Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Altus, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Altus? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Altus
OK Tree Trimming serves Altus and neighboring communities: