Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Alva. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Alva. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Alva & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Alva homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Alva?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Alva. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Alva Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alva, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alva? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alva
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Alva and the surrounding area: