Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Arcadia. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Arcadia. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Arcadia & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Arcadia homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Arcadia?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Arcadia. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Arcadia Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arcadia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arcadia? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arcadia
OK Tree Trimming serves Arcadia and the surrounding area: