Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ardmore. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ardmore. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Ardmore & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Ardmore homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ardmore?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ardmore. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Ardmore Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ardmore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ardmore? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ardmore
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Ardmore and communities nearby: