Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Arnett. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Arnett. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Arnett & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Arnett homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Arnett?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Arnett. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Arnett Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arnett, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arnett? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arnett
OK Tree Trimming serves Arnett and the surrounding area: