Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Atoka. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Atoka. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Atoka & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Atoka should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Atoka?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Atoka. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Atoka Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Atoka, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Atoka? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Atoka
OK Tree Trimming serves Atoka and neighboring communities: