Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Atwood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Atwood. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Atwood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Atwood homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Atwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Atwood. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Atwood Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Atwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Atwood? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Atwood
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Atwood and the surrounding area: