Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Avard. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Avard. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Avard & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Avard homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Avard?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Avard. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Avard Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Avard, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Avard? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Avard
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Avard and the surrounding area: