Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bartlesville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bartlesville. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Bartlesville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bartlesville need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bartlesville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bartlesville. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bartlesville Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bartlesville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bartlesville? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bartlesville
OK Tree Trimming serves Bartlesville and communities nearby: