Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bernice. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bernice. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Bernice & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bernice need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bernice?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bernice. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bernice Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bernice, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bernice? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bernice
OK Tree Trimming serves Bernice and the surrounding area: