Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Billings. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Billings. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Billings & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Billings homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Billings?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Billings. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Billings Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Billings, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Billings? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Billings
OK Tree Trimming serves Billings and neighboring communities: