Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Blackwell. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Blackwell. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Blackwell & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Blackwell homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Blackwell?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Blackwell. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Blackwell Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Blackwell, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Blackwell? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Blackwell
OK Tree Trimming serves Blackwell and the surrounding area: