Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Blair. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Blair. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Blair & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Blair homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Blair?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Blair. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Blair Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Blair, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Blair? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Blair
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Blair and communities nearby: