Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Boise City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Boise City. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Boise City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Boise City should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boise City?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Boise City. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Boise City Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boise City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boise City? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boise City
OK Tree Trimming serves Boise City and neighboring communities: