Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Broken Bow. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Broken Bow. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Broken Bow & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Broken Bow homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Broken Bow?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Broken Bow. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Broken Bow Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Broken Bow, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Broken Bow? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Broken Bow
OK Tree Trimming serves Broken Bow and communities nearby: