Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Buffalo. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Buffalo. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Buffalo & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Buffalo should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Buffalo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Buffalo. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Buffalo Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Buffalo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Buffalo? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Buffalo
OK Tree Trimming serves Buffalo and the surrounding area: