Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bull Hollow. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bull Hollow. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Bull Hollow & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Bull Hollow homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bull Hollow?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bull Hollow. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bull Hollow Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bull Hollow, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bull Hollow? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bull Hollow
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Bull Hollow and neighboring communities: