Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Burlington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burlington. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Burlington & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Burlington homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Burlington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Burlington. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Burlington Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burlington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burlington? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burlington
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Burlington and neighboring communities: