Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Byron. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Byron. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Byron & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Byron homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Byron?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Byron. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Byron Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Byron, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Byron? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Byron
OK Tree Trimming serves Byron and communities nearby: