Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Catoosa. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Catoosa. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Catoosa & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Catoosa homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Catoosa?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Catoosa. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Catoosa Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Catoosa, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Catoosa? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Catoosa
OK Tree Trimming serves Catoosa and neighboring communities: