Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cedar Crest. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cedar Crest. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Cedar Crest & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Cedar Crest homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cedar Crest?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cedar Crest. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Cedar Crest Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cedar Crest, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cedar Crest? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cedar Crest
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Cedar Crest and communities nearby: