Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cheyenne. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cheyenne. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Cheyenne & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Cheyenne need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cheyenne?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cheyenne. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Cheyenne Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cheyenne, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cheyenne? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cheyenne
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Cheyenne and the surrounding area: