Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Collinsville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Collinsville. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Collinsville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Collinsville homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Collinsville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Collinsville. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Collinsville Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Collinsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Collinsville? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Collinsville
OK Tree Trimming serves Collinsville and neighboring communities: