Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Copan. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Copan. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Copan & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Copan homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Copan?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Copan. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Copan Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Copan, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Copan? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Copan
OK Tree Trimming serves Copan and the surrounding area: