Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Cushing. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cushing. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Cushing & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cushing should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cushing?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cushing. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Cushing Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cushing, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cushing? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cushing
OK Tree Trimming serves Cushing and neighboring communities: