Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Custer City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Custer City. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Custer City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Custer City should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Custer City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Custer City. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Custer City Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Custer City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Custer City? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Custer City
OK Tree Trimming serves Custer City and communities nearby: