Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Dewar. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dewar. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Dewar & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Dewar need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dewar?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dewar. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dewar Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dewar, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dewar? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dewar
OK Tree Trimming serves Dewar and neighboring communities: