Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dewey. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dewey. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Dewey & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Dewey homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dewey?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dewey. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Dewey Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dewey, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dewey? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dewey
OK Tree Trimming serves Dewey and neighboring communities: