Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Douglas. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Douglas. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Douglas & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Douglas need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Douglas?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Douglas. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Douglas Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Douglas, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Douglas? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Douglas
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Douglas and communities nearby: