Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dover. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dover. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Dover & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Dover homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dover?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dover. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Dover Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dover, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dover? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dover
OK Tree Trimming serves Dover and the surrounding area: