Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Drummond. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Drummond. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Drummond & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Drummond homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Drummond?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Drummond. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Drummond Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Drummond, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Drummond? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Drummond
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Drummond and neighboring communities: