Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Elk City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Elk City. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Elk City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Elk City homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Elk City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Elk City. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Elk City Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elk City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elk City? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elk City
OK Tree Trimming serves Elk City and the surrounding area: