Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Elmer. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Elmer. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Elmer & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Elmer should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Elmer?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Elmer. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Elmer Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elmer, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elmer? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elmer
OK Tree Trimming serves Elmer and the surrounding area: