Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Elmore City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Elmore City. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Elmore City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Elmore City need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Elmore City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Elmore City. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Elmore City Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elmore City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elmore City? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elmore City
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Elmore City and neighboring communities: