Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Erin Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Erin Springs. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Erin Springs & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Erin Springs homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Erin Springs?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Erin Springs. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Erin Springs Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Erin Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Erin Springs? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Erin Springs
OK Tree Trimming serves Erin Springs and communities nearby: