Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fairmont. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fairmont. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Fairmont & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fairmont need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairmont?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fairmont. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Fairmont Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairmont, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairmont? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairmont
OK Tree Trimming serves Fairmont and the surrounding area: