Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Fallis. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fallis. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Fallis & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fallis need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fallis?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fallis. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Fallis Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fallis, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fallis? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fallis
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Fallis and the surrounding area: