Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fanshawe. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fanshawe. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Fanshawe & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fanshawe should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fanshawe?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fanshawe. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fanshawe Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fanshawe, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fanshawe? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fanshawe
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Fanshawe and communities nearby: