Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fargo. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fargo. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Fargo & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fargo should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fargo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Fargo. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fargo Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fargo, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fargo? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fargo
OK Tree Trimming serves Fargo and neighboring communities: