Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fitzhugh. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fitzhugh. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Fitzhugh & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Fitzhugh homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fitzhugh?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fitzhugh. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Fitzhugh Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fitzhugh, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fitzhugh? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fitzhugh
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Fitzhugh and neighboring communities: