Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Fletcher. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fletcher. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Fletcher & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fletcher need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fletcher?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fletcher. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fletcher Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fletcher, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fletcher? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fletcher
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Fletcher and communities nearby: