Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Gage. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gage. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Gage & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Gage need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gage?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Gage. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Gage Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gage, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gage? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gage
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Gage and communities nearby: