Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Gans. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gans. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Gans & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Gans need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gans?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Gans. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Gans Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gans, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gans? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gans
OK Tree Trimming serves Gans and the surrounding area: