Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Gans. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gans. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Gans & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Gans homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gans?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gans. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Gans Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gans, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gans? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gans
OK Tree Trimming serves Gans and communities nearby: