Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Guthrie. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Guthrie. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Guthrie & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Guthrie need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Guthrie?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Guthrie. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Guthrie Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Guthrie, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Guthrie? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Guthrie
OK Tree Trimming serves Guthrie and neighboring communities: