Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Hickory. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hickory. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Hickory & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hickory need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hickory?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hickory. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Hickory Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hickory, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hickory? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hickory
OK Tree Trimming serves Hickory and the surrounding area: