Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Hollister. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hollister. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Hollister & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Hollister should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hollister?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hollister. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Hollister Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hollister, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hollister? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hollister
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Hollister and communities nearby: