Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Idabel. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Idabel. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Idabel & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Idabel homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Idabel?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Idabel. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Idabel Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Idabel, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Idabel? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Idabel
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Idabel and the surrounding area: