Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Inola. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Inola. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Inola & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Inola should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Inola?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Inola. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Inola Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Inola, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Inola? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Inola
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Inola and neighboring communities: