Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Jamestown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jamestown. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Jamestown & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Jamestown homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jamestown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Jamestown. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Jamestown Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jamestown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jamestown? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jamestown
OK Tree Trimming serves Jamestown and the surrounding area: