Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Jamestown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jamestown. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Jamestown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Jamestown homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jamestown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Jamestown. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Jamestown Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jamestown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jamestown? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jamestown
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Jamestown and neighboring communities: